OT: Veterans Day Special Event Station

  • kc0pto
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2009
      Not wsjt related, but thought some of you may be interested in working the Veterans Day Special Event Station that the Emporia (KS) Amateur Radio Society is having.  The Special Event Callsign is  KØV.  We will operate on Saturday the 7th of November, and of course,  on Veterans Day, November the 11th.

      For more information, go to our Website here:

      http://tinyurl.com/yfslbmm

      Hope to see many of you on the air.  We have designed a nice Special Event QSL Card, which will require a SASE envelope.

      73 de KCØPTO
      Les Elliott