Re: [wsjtgroup] Sunday Morning Random Hour Reports - October 4 & 11, 2009

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2009
      Jim, yes it is good to see the activity reported from ZL and VK Activity
      Periods. NA Random Hour was copied from the ZL/VK Activity Periods and Rex
      (VK7MO) shared the information on this group where it was picked up and
      implemented called "Random Hour" in NA.

      Thanks Jim for providing the Sunday Morning RH report summary. I seldom am
      able to get on early Sunday mornings but enjoy reading the summary.

      Tip
      WA5UFH