Random Hour Report for 10-17-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 10/17/2009
      I received 9 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5DJJ WRK: W5WVO(R) WQ0P(S) HRD: AA5AM, KE7NR, KC7I

      AA5AM WRK: N8JX(R), W5WVO(R), W4ENN(R), K5MBV(R), K0RDF(S),
      KC0HLN(R), KE7NR(R), WQ0P(S) CNR: N5SIX HRD: WA5DJJ

      N4AU CNR: NZ3M HRD: W4ENN,K5MBV,K5SIX,NZ3M

      W3RGA WRK: VE2DSB(R) CNR: KC0HLN

      WA6VCR: NOTHING

      KC0HLN WRK: AA5AM(R) CNR: NZ3M

      N5SIX WRK: N8JX(R) CNR: W5WVO HRD: AA5AM K5MM

      2M
      WA5DJJ CNR: K0RI

      WB3BEL WRK W4ENN(R)

      KU8L WRK: W2TSL(R) HRD: VE2DSB, K0RDF

      UPCOMING METEOR SHOWERS:
      October 21 Orionids (October 2 to November 7)

      Soapbox:
      W3RGA: Very quiet here today both my noise level and no pings.
      Hopefully things get better with the Orionids peak coming
      (more rox and more players).

      WA6VCR: called CQ for 30 minutes, not a peep heard.

      N5SIX: I saw a 'K5MM' decode 2-3 times over several rounds
      so I don't think it was random junk.  Does that call sound
      familiar?

      WA5DJJ: Thanks for all the reports this week.  Orionids is supposed
      to peak tonight.  Time to look for that new grid.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...