Random Hour Report for 9-26-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 9/26/2009
      I received 7 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5DJJ WRK: WA5UFH, W5UWB, K2DRH HRD: WA6VCR

      WA5UFH WRK: WA5DJJ(R), W5WVO(R) CNR: KE7NR HRD: K9DRO,
      KS7DX, W5UWB, K0RI

      K5TTT HRD: N8JX

      KI7JA WRK: W6OUU(R), K7MAC/P(R)

      W5UWB WRK: WA5DJJ(R), KS7S(R), K5DOG(R), W5WVO(R), KS7DX(R),
      K2DRH(S)

      W6OUU WRK: K5DOT(R), KS7DX(R), KI7JA(R), K7MAC/P(S) HRD: AD6KH

      2M
      WA5UFH HRD: KE7NR

      KI7JA CNR: KE7NR

      W5UWB CNR: K9DRO

      WB3BEL CNR: NE1I, W4ENN

      UPCOMING METEOR SHOWERS:
      September 27 Sextanitids (September 9 to October 9)
      September 29 Aurigids (September 18 to October 10)
      October 8 Draconids (October 6 to October 10)
      October 21 Orionids (October 2 to November 7)

      Soapbox:
      KI7JA: The conditions seemed to be good, but 2M rocks ran out too soon.

      WA5DJJ: I am now back in Las Cruces, NM and getting things ready for
      winter. Time for a good last look at the antennas before the cold winter
      blast is upon us.  Still hoping to get some good DX Meteor Scatter contacts
      so I can qualify for my "Super 7" award.   See you all next week.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ