Poll results for wsjtgroup

  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      The following wsjtgroup poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: There have been a few EME contacts
      made using the JT44 Mode. At this time,
      how do you feel about this? What are
      your plans?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I am using JT44 for EME but have not made any contacts, 11 votes, 50.00%
      - I plan to use JT44 for monitoring (receive only) EME QSO's at this time , 6 votes, 27.27%
      - I need to learn more about Operating Procedures and General Knowledge of EME, 1 votes, 4.55%
      - I will probably never use JT44 for EME, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I am using JT44 for EME at this time and have completed at least 1 QSO, 4 votes, 18.18%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wsjtgroup

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2007
        The following wsjtgroup poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: This Poll is for NA Meteor Scatter operators only. If not in
        North America "please" do not respond.

        Contest period: 0000 UTC Dec 13 to 0200 UTC Dec 17, 2007.
        The test period has been chosen to coincide with the Geminids
        meteor shower. More information on this shower can be found
        here. http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/w07/rules_w07.html or
        http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

        Please respond to the statement (only one vote) which reflects your intent.
        This poll serves as an indication of interest at this early point in time.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - I have operated in past NAHSMS Contests and plan to be active in the 2007 Winter Contest., 18 votes, 46.15%
        - I have never operated a NAHSMS Contest and look forward to operating this one., 15 votes, 38.46%
        - I have not decided yet.?, 4 votes, 10.26%
        - I will not operate in this contest.., 2 votes, 5.13%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wsjtgroup