RE: [wsjtgroup] Contest SKEDS

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003

      David I will be looking for contacts both listening and calling cq’s the first 20 minutes on 50.270 Even Hours and 144.140 Odd Hours according to the recommendation found at http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/WSJTGROUP.htm . I will not be there for all the “Random Hour on Sunday” because of conflict with church times but plan to make many first 20 Minute periods. I hope we can work you during one of these sessions; you have always been easy to work. If we know a station has both two and six meters we will try to qsy to the other band instead of sending 73’s.

      We will have company during the contest, my son is coming in from school for the weekend so I plan on a more casual / less intense contest operation and also contest activity is often times very light here in South Texas.

      Have fun in the Contest…

      Tip