RANDOM HOUR REPORT FOR 8-29-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 8/29/2009
      Email Random Hour Reports to
      dhassall@...
      I received 7 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt
      of each report.  If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason.  So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR  - Called but not worked
      HRD  - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5DJJ WRK: W6OUU(R) HRD: KE7NR, WA5UFH, KB7Q, WA6VCR, W5WSR

      WA5UFH WRK: KE7NR(R) CNR: N9EGT, NQ7R, HRD: W8NJR, AF40

      N9EGT WRK: N3TH(R), K9SLQ(R), N9FTC(R) HRD: AF40

      WA6VCR WRK: KE7NR(R)

      WU9Q CNR: N9EGT, W9SE

      W8NJR: WRK: N9FTC(R), AF40(R) HRD: N9EGT

      2M
      KI7JA WRK: KU7Z(R)

      W8NJR: HRD: VE2DSB, KC9FQO

      UPCOMING METEOR SHOWERS:
      August 31 Aurigids (August 25 to September 8)
      September 9 Perseids (September 5 to September 17)
      September 27 Sextanitids (September 9 to October 9)
      September 29 Aurigids (September 18 to October 10)

      Soapbox:
      KI7JA: Rocks were very short and quick.  Not many there.

      WA6VCR: Some very long burns, no other stations heard for the
      entire hour.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...