EME Poll Ends Tomorrow

  • randy_tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      The EME poll ends tomorrow if you want to participate.

      o I am using JT44 for EME at this time and have completed at least 1
      QSO
      o I am using JT44 for EME but have not made any contacts
      o I plan to use JT44 for monitoring (receive only) EME QSO's at this
      time
      o I need to learn more about Operating Procedures and General
      Knowledge of
      EME
      o I will probably never use JT44 for EME