Re: Dipole on WSJT???

  • pnkay2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
      Jacob,

      Similar to yourself, I have restrictions in my lease which prevents
      any outside antennas.

      I have had some resonable success using a pair of phased Halos from
      M2 on 2 Metres and a single M2 Halo on 6 Metres situated in my loft /
      attic. Roof tiles are made of concrete.
      I have completed WSJT QSO's on 2 Metres with stations upto 1000 miles
      away running 100 Watts from the IC-746.

      Also have a pair of phased Halos on 70 cms but yet to attempt WSJT on
      this band yet..hi.

      Hope this helps in your quest and the Halos are very unobtrusive.

      73's de Peter, G0KUX.