guilty

  • kc0hln@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
      I am guilty of sending my grid  when i CQ. I figured that it would help any station that might hear me,  know where to point there ant. hmmmmm   some interesting discussion.  Jerry  kc0hln
    • Ken Roberson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
        I also send grid with CQ. for same reason as Jerry.

        73 all K5DNL

        > I am guilty of sending my grid  when i CQ. I
        > figured that it would help any station that might hear
        > me,  know where to point there ant. hmmmmm
        > some interesting discussion.  Jerry  kc0hln

      • Jerry Siegmund
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
          I do as well Ken.. If 6CPP is decoded..Well..CA maybe.. but if VE6 or DN39 is.. 'Whole New ball game'..eh !
          We may 'Do it Wrong'.. But "Works for me" !
          Jerry VE6CPP
          DN39or

          Ken Roberson wrote:

          I also send grid with CQ. for same reason as Jerry.

          73 all K5DNL

          > I am guilty of sending my grid  when i CQ. I
          > figured that it would help any station that might hear
          > me,  know where to point there ant. hmmmmm
          > some interesting discussion.  Jerry  kc0hln

        • Daniel S. Brouillard
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
            Hi Guys...

            I do it either, if someone heard me and didn't know where pointing antennas, with the grid, he can't miss it.

            Some time wsjt decode SB FN35 and few junk letter, it's just enough to azimuth and try to catch my signal.

            See you on the Rock's.......PA and antenna back.

            Dan VE2DSB FN35hs

            --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Siegmund <jer.sieg@...> wrote:

            > I do as well Ken.. If 6CPP is decoded..Well..CA maybe.. but if VE6 or
            > DN39 is.. 'Whole New ball game'..eh !
            > We may 'Do it Wrong'.. But "Works for me" !
            > Jerry VE6CPP
            > DN39or
            >
            > Ken Roberson wrote:
            > >

            > > I also send grid with CQ. for same reason as Jerry.
            > >
            > > 73 all K5DNL

            > > --- On Sat, 8/8/09, kc0hln@... <mailto:kc0hln%40mchsi.com>
            > > <kc0hln@... <mailto:kc0hln%40mchsi.com>> wrote:
            > >
            > > > From: kc0hln@... <mailto:kc0hln%40mchsi.com> <kc0hln@...
            > > <mailto:kc0hln%40mchsi.com>>
            > > > Subject: [wsjtgroup] guilty
            > > > To: "WSJT" <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
            > > <mailto:wsjtgroup%40yahoogroups.com>>
            > > > Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 1:29 PM
            > > >

            > > > I am guilty of sending my grid when i CQ. I
            > > > figured that it would help any station that might hear
            > > > me, know where to point there ant. hmmmmm
            > > > some interesting discussion. Jerry kc0hln

          • Andrew O'Brien
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
              I think we should start Jerry's trial tomorrow. It seems the death
              penalty might be in order.
              Andy K3UK

              --
              Andy