home page

  • kc0hln@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      went to the wsjt group home page and found this also so I guess we will have to find Joe and have him clear it up once and for all
      Messages:

      When a station copies both calls, he sends calls and report.
      If he gets both calls and a report, he sends his report & Roger.
      If he gets report and Roger, he sends
      Rogers.
      When both get a pair of Rogers, the QSO is officially complete.

      It is customary to then send "73" to let the other station know that it's complete.