Random Hour Report for 8-1-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 8:50 PM
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 8/1/2009
      I received 4 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt
      of each report.  If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason.  So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR  - Called but not worked
      HRD  - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5DJJ WRK: KE7NR(R) HRD: KA0HLB, WA4DJB

      WA5UFH WRK: N3LL(R) HRD: W5WSR

      W8NJR WRK: N9FTC(R), VE2DSB(S)

      WB3BEL CNR: N3LL HRD: K2ZD

      W3RGA WRK: W1IPL(R) HRD: WB3BEL, VE2DSB(JT6M) K2ZD

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: N3LL(R), NQ7R(R) CNR: K5LA HRD: N4FH, W5WSR

      W8NJR WRK: NE1I(S), KC9ELU(R), W5UWB(S) HRD: NZ3M

      W5UWB WRK: K5DOG(S)(691M),W8NJR(S)(1143M), N4JH(S)(823M)

      NEXT SHOWER:
      August 12 Perseids (July 17 to August 24)
      August 17 Cygnids (August 3 to August 25)
      August 31 Aurigids (August 25 to September 8)

      Soapbox:

      WA5DJJ: Glad to see the 2M reporting is picking up.  Tip tells
      me that the last half of the year is always better for 2M
      Meteor Scatter.  I need to get on my roof and find my bad coax
      connection.  It has been so hot here that it is tough to do.
      Hope to see you all this weekend. Sorry this report is late,
      my brain slipped a cog again.   Will try to fix that soon.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...