WSPR on 64bit Vista

  • wintersolem@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      I'm having problems getting WSPR 1.12 to run on my new quad processor pc with 64-bit Vista. Works fine on receive, but the program abnormally terminates when it tries to transmit. I've tried running it under the various compatibility modes with the same result. Has anyone else experienced this situation and did you find a solution? As a sidenote, I've has no problems with running WSJT7.

      Thanks!

      Mark Wintersole
      WB5NMZ
      Montgomery AL