RE: [wsjtgroup] N9SS Grid-pedition

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009

      Hi Dave, I sure would like to work you in DN 63,64,66. I have DN 65 worked but not confirmed so actually all four would be a good deal. The range from here in DN22sn is anywhere from 381 to 421 miles or thereabouts. I am sure WSJT FSK441 would be our best bet no doubt. A little short for E’s and a little long for decent Tropo (too many mountains). It is sort of a tweener distance. LOL. Hope to see you on, I’ll be listening. Thanks in advance for attempting to light up those grids. Please keep the guys posted as your plans progress.

      Jim W6OUU DN22sn