Re: [wsjtgroup] 30 Meters

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
      Chris, welcome to the group. I know this is your first message to the group
      so I had to approve it before being sent to the group. In the future your
      messages will be posted with much less delay in time. However, the reflector
      is best not used as
      a "logger". With over 1200 members, could you imagine the kaos if everyone
      was to spot themselves. There are many good loggers and most of the wsjt
      guys use the PingJockey pages.

      Hope you make many 30M contacts, good luck!

      Tip
      WA5UFH