Random Hour Report for 7-18-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2009
      Random Hour Report for 7/18/2009
      I received 4 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5UFH WRK: KI7JA(R)(E'S), WA5DJJ/P(R), W5WVO(S) CNR: K7ULS HRD: KE7DJD
      W8NJR

      AA5AM WRK: W8NJR(R), K7ULS(R)(E'S) CNR: KE7NR HRD: WA5UFH

      WA5DJJ WRK: KI7JA/P(R), KB7Q(R), KC0HLN(S), WA5UFH(R)

      W8NJR WRK: AARAM(R)

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: K0RI(R) CNR: WA5DJJ/P

      WA5DJJ HRD: WA5UFH

      W8NJR WRK: VE2DSB(R)

      NEXT SHOWER:
      Aquarids July 27 (July 12 to August 19)
      Capricornids July 29 (July 13 to August 15)

      Soapbox:

      WA5DJJ: I am having fun at my Portable location in DM66wo.
      I have worked 38 stations on FSK441, and JT6M. I hope I
      can get every one that needs DM66wo before this weekend.
      I am trying to operated each morning. The evenings here
      seem to be full of lightning storms with great big lightning
      bolts. I really don't want to invite one in. I have
      both 6 and 2 meters. 5 element beam on 6 and 7 elements
      on 2. I am running a TE systems 175W amp on 6M with a
      good preamp and a Mirage B1016 160W amp on 2M. They both
      seem to be working well. I have enjoyed contacting KB7Q/P
      and others who are out there working the squares. This
      seems to give a real opportunities for all of us to add to our
      "initials" scores. Hope to see you all next week.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...