MMMonVHF MS Sprint Contest 2009 (worldwide)

  • Erwin Witt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2009
      The VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF in cooperation with the magazines DUBUS
      and Funk-Telegramm (by Joachim, DL8HCZ) invited you to take part in
      our new 144 MHz Meteorscatter Sprint Contest, which took place for
      the first time in the 2008 Perseid shower and will be run year by
      year now MMMonVHF Meteorscatter Sprint Contest Periode 2009:
      Date: 12 August 2009 Time period: 00.00hrs till 23.59hrs UT (End
      time of the last complete QSO). Infos and Rules you will be found at:
      http://www.mmmonvhf.de/ctest.php

      A change to 2008 will be also a new class called "Vintage" which we
      made on many requests for a ssb/cw mode only.

      MMMonVHF MS SPRINT CONTEST SOFTWARE:

      As one of the changes against past
      years contest we are happy that we do have found a partner in
      ARcomm (HAM Office http://www.hamoffice.de/) who developed a small
      and easy to handle LOG-Program for our Contest. There will be a
      german and english free of any cost download version. Please do
      have a look about all details at our MMMonVHF FORUM:
      http://www.mmmonvhf.de/minibb/index.php?action=vthread&forum=10&topic=91 ::::

      Erwin, DK5EW, on behalf of the MMMonVHF Team