KI7JA plans for the CQWW VHF contest

  • Bruce Junkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2009
      Hello All,

      I am planning on being in CN83 on some hilltop for the contest.  I will have 6 thru 1296, SSB/CW and WSJT capable on all bands.  I will have a DK7ZB 4 element yagi on 6M and 300w; two 8 element  quads and 300w on 2M; 16 element K1FO yagi and 250w on 222, 25 element yagi and 140w on 432, I may take the 903 xverter and the 18 element looper; and 55 element looper and 60w on 1296.  I hope to find a hilltop to operate from and be set up Friday afternoon, somewhere NE of Oakridge, Oregon.  See you on the air.

      Bruce, KI7JA  CN85rl / CN83??
    • Bruce Junkin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2009
          It looks like where I want to go is CN83vu, on Mule Mtn., Oregon (aka Spring Prairie Butte) in the Willamette National Forest.

          Bruce, KI7JA

          Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:54 AM
          Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] KI7JA plans for the CQWW VHF contest

          It is easy to forget that this contest is 6M and 2M only, so forget about the other bands!!

          Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:48 AM