Random Hour Report for 7-4-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Random Hour Report for 7/4/2009
      I received 4 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5UFH WRK: K0RDF(R) HRD: AA5AM

      AA5AM WRK: K4DXA(R), KE7NR/P(R) CNR: KB7Q HRD: N7CW, WA5UFH, K5DOG

      K4DXA WRK: AA5AM(R)

      WU9Q CNR: W6OUU/P AND K2OVS

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: KN4SM(S)(1281M)

      KN4SM WRK: WA5UFH(S)(1281M)

      NEXT SHOWER:
      Aquarids July 27 (July 12 to August 19)
      Capricornids July 29 (July 13 to August 15)

      Soapbox:
      AA5AM: Thought there would be more activity than there was. Guess
      everyone was firing up the grills and setting up the rocket launchers.

      WA5DJJ: I am pleased to get reports from some new calls (at least to
      me). WA5UFH and KN4SM are proving that there is possibilities on 2M,
      Wow! 1281 miles is a great run. I had my antennas down for the run back
      home and then got delayed. RATS! Hope to be here next week from home
      whileI revamp my antenna setup and amplifier setup for another try at
      DM66. Have a great week. You guys on the east coast may want to watch
      for signals coming from Cuba. It just may happen soon. Keep the
      reports coming. I just need a simple list of worked, tried to work, and
      heard, Also whether they were scheduled on Ping Jockey or Random. I
      will do the formatting. Also any comments for the soapbox is also
      appreciated. Especially if you put up that new 49 element 6M beam. hi hi
      See you all next week!

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...