Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: WSJTGROUP Calendar !

  • Jerry Siegmund
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
      Bill.. I will save your e-mail to Post .. Still planning a DN49 jaunt soon ! I looked at the 4 corners of DN38,39,48,49.. can get within 100yds or so.. Its in a 'Raveen' !  Its a Jeep.. but a bit too Dangerous to Op' from that location !  Maybe DN48,49,58,59 is a Lil more Flat ! Keep ya Posted..
      Jerry VE6CPP VE6Jee/p
      DN39or

      Bill W5WVO wrote:

      Dave,

      Terrific news! I need grids in southern MT and WY myself.

      I would also recommend cross-posting this to the FFMA board, if you're a member -- if not, please sign up. http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/FFMA  This is where a lot of the serious grid chasers hang out. :-)

      Let us know when you get firm dates. We (FFMA) already maintain a calendar (Excel spreadsheet) for grid DXpeditions, some of which use WSJT in addition to SSB/CW, some of which don't, unfortunately. It would be good to include your information.

      73,
      Bill W5WVO