Random Hour Report for 6-27-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Random Hour Report for 6/27/2009
      I received 6 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5DJJ WRK: K5RLA(R), KU7Z(R) HRD: K5OSK, KE7NR, KI7JA, K7ULS,
      N7BPA, K5DOG, W5UWB

      WA5UFH WRK: AA5AM(R), K5DNL(R), CNR: WA5DJJ, KE7NR HRD: K0RDF,
      KC0HLN, W5UWB, K5DOG

      AA5AM WRK: WA5UFH(R), CNR: K0RDF, N7BPA HRD: KC0HLN, K5DNL

      KC0HLN WRK: VE2AHS(R) HRD: K7ULS, K5DNL

      KI7JA WRK: KE7NR, W6OUU, CNR: K7ULS

      K7ULS WRK: K0RI(R), AA5AM(R), KE7NR(R) HRD: WA5UFH

      2M
      WA5DJJ HRD: WA5UFH

      WA5UFH WRK: K0RI(R), K0RF(R)

      NEXT SHOWER:
      Aquarids July 27 (July 12 to August 19)
      Capricornids July 29 (July 13 to August 15)

      Soapbox:

      WA5UFH: I thought maybe more activity on 2M today with the
      Peak of the June Bootids,but not the case. Those worked
      were easy contacts, the 2M Pings were very nice.
      Six meter activity was light but probably because of
      all the e's / dx on the band.

      WA5DJJ: Antennas down for trip back to Las Cruces, NM. I
      hope to make some modes to the portable station and be back
      on the air from DM66 soon. I will post when I am back up
      there. Sorry, I didn't get to work everyone but maybe I can
      redeem myself on the next trip. Glad to see the reports pick
      up some but still seems slow.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...