Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJt 7 crashes on Vista, I cannot access setup menu

  • Jerry Siegmund
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2009
      Mark.. I was having the same problem hr ! Advice I got from Joe K1JT;
      You have requested an audio device for output that does not have two channels.  (Probably it is an input device?)

      Delete your WSJT.INI file, restart the program, look at the list of audio devices in the console window, select the desired device numbers for input and output, exit and then restart the program.

      Mark Lunday wrote:

      Every time I launch it, WSJT crashes after trying to open audio streams.  In the audio config box, I see Error -9998 invalid number of channels.  Then it dies.

      I am trying to config WSJT with Power SDR 1.1.1 on a Flex 3000.

      Mark Lunday

      WD4ELG

      wd4elg@arrl. net

      http://wd4elg. net