HP8970B + noise source ...price drop....

  • pmanfre10
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 5:38 PM
      I have for sale HP8970B noise figure meter ( fully check and working as it should)....for those that want to build and test your preamps. Along with it comes an Ailtech 7615 noise source (.01 to 1.5 Ghz) with Calibration data, manuals for 8970B on CD, and cables. ... $1580 + shipping Also available with the system is a 7616 Noise source with Calibration data (1 to 12.4 Ghz) for an additional $245 (will not sell it separately only added to the package).

      This is a complete working and tested system....ready to go....nothing more needed.

      Thanks,
      Pete WA2ODO