Random Hour report for 6-20-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      Random Hour Report for 6/20/2009
      I received 4 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M

      AA5AM WRK: K0RDF(R),N7BPA(R), WA5UFH(R),W0OIH(R), W5WVO(R)

      WA5UFH WRK: AA5AM(R) CNR: K0RDF HRD: N9GUE, W5UWB

      WB2SIH HRD: N3LL

      KI7JA WRK: KB7Q/P

      2M

      WA5UFH CNR: N3LL HRD: KORDF

      NEXT SHOWER:
      June 7 (Daytime) Arietids (May 22 - July 2)
      June 27 June Bootids (June22 - July 2)

      Soapbox:

      WA5DJJ: I was traveling this Saturday so I could get to DM66. Great to
      see 2 new to me stations reporting WB2SIH and AA5AM. Hope to see more
      from them in the future. Ops at DM66 has be a little tough. This is a
      shakedown trip. I was hoping to get more reports but it just didn't happen.
      Maybe next week will be better.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...