End of Grid Expedition

  • Bud Semon N7CW
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009

      Hello all,

      I have returned home safely and I wanted to thank Jim, KS7S, for his support and advice during my trip.  He was up before the sun to help me almost every day and that was invaluable.

      If you managed to work me and would like a QSL, please just send me an email with the QSO details and I’ll get a card to you – no QSL or SASE necessary.  It will take me a couple weeks to get a card designed, printed and in the mail.

      One administrative note – if you worked me during the contest, I was on the DN37/DN38 boundary.  The contest rules prevent me from claiming that, but the QSL will be good for both grids.

      73, Bud  N7CW

    • Jerry Siegmund