Short Notice Trip to DM53 - June 20/21

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2009

      I will be making a short notice trip to DM53kd, arriving around 2000Z on Saturday June 20 and staying until 2200Z or so on Sunday June 21.  I will have my usual portable setup – 170W/3-el on 6M and 170W/9-el on 2M.  I may take 450W and 5-el on 6M, time (and ambition) permitting. I’m not sure whether I’ll have internet coverage there or not.

      See you all on the bands!

      73 Jim KS7S