Update#3 on N7CW Return Trip from Montana

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009

      I spoke to Bud earlier today and his plan for tomorrow is as follows:

      He will leave the room in time to be operational from the DM38/DM39 boundary line by 1215Z.  Cell phone coverage drops out about three miles short of the site, so he will call me just before he loses coverage to verify that he is on schedule.  Initially he will work a couple of stations towards the south, then point north/northwest and finally east.  He has the list of stations that expressed an interest in these grids so don’t be surprised if he calls you specifically.  He will conclude by calling CQ in all directions before moving on to DM48.  Of course, if the band opens with Es propagation, he will move to 50.125 and up SSB.  WSJT operations will be on 50.260.

      I will post again in the morning after I receive the verification phone call.

      Good luck to all!

      73 Jim KS7S