Error

  • philiptheis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009
      Got the error fixed, had wrong numbers selected.
      Thanks for bw,
      Phil K3TUF
    • Rudy Benner
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
        image

        ve3bdr
      • Tony VK2AJF
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013

          I see this often, when exiting WSJT-X v1.2 r3563.

          Tony VK2AJF

          On Tuesday, August 20, 2013, Rudy Benner wrote:

          image

          ve3bdr

        • KD7YZ Bob
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
            On Saturday VK2AJF sent, on a straight key:

            same error seen here, regards the "traceback ...." and your jpeg
            attachment
            Bob KD7YZ
            http://www.qrz.com/db/KD7YZ
          • Jim - N4ST