JT-44 wave files

  • Roger Rehr W3SZ
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2002
      Hello, All!

      Thanks to all who worked me on 144MHz EME using JT44 when I was on Sunday.

      I was going to mail out wave files individually, but then I decided to put
      wave files generated by WSJT on my website so more interested parties could
      listen to / use them with WSJT.

      So there are 17 such wave files at:

      http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/JT44.htm

      There are 1-3 for each station I worked, and some for K1UHF and RU1AA even
      though we didn't complete, as I had good copy at my end for both.

      That's all there is on my JT44 webpage at present, and given the GREAT pages
      by others I probably won't add much more, as there's already so much good
      info out there.

      I hope someone finds the wave files useful / enjoyable.

      Thanks to everyone who helped me have such a blast with this on Sunday, and
      thanks especially to Joe, K1JT!!

      PS QSL's are on the way to all with whom I completed JT44 EME contacts.

      73,

      Roger Rehr
      W3SZ FN20ah
      2 Merrymount Road
      Reading, PA 19609-1718
      http://www.qsl.net/w3sz
    • wd4kpd
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
        test sri new computer install

        david/wd4kpd
      • kenneth ferguson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 2006
          has anyone had sucsess uesing 13 cms on wsjt's software
          ken g0hyp
        • kenneth ferguson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 17, 2007
          • n8wac