JT65a in LoTW

  • Vlad UA6JD
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      I am process TQSL/LoTW (v11.1) which report
      > Error: C:\Documents and Settings.......XXX.adi: Invalid MODE (JT65A) on line 18
      In https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq emission modes are supported by LoTW
      was only JT65 . Also I can't see other few other modes which have QSOs
      in my log (Contestia , Domino).
      Advise that me to do. Thanks

      --
      73 Vlad UA6JD
    • Jim, KS7S
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009

        Vlad:

        There is a set of allowable modes for LoTW QSO matching at https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#modes .

        You must map modes other than these, such as JT65A, to allowable modes such as JT65, in TQSL. This is done on the File/Preferences/ADIF Modes tab in TQSL. See the LoTW FAQ on the ARRL site and the Help menu in TQSL for the way to do this.

        73 Jim KS7S

        I am process TQSL/LoTW (v11.1) which report

        > Error: C:\Documents and Settings.... ...XXX.adi: Invalid MODE (JT65A)
        on line 18
        In https://p1k. arrl.org/ lotw/faq emission modes are supported by LoTW
        was only JT65 . Also I can't see other few other modes which have QSOs
        in my log (Contestia , Domino).
        Advise that me to do. Thanks

        --
        73 Vlad UA6JD