Re: [wsjtgroup] test

  • Ed K1EP
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2002
      r r r

      At 08:45 PM 3/27/2002 -0500, you wrote:
      >testing
      >
      >73,
      >
      >Roger Rehr
      >W3SZ FN20ah
      >2 Merrymount Road
      >Reading, PA 19609-1718
      >http://www.qsl.net/w3sz

      Ed Parish, K1EP
      check out the W2SZ/1 webpage at www.mgef.org
    • Roger Rehr W3SZ
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 28, 2002
        Hello, All!

        Thanks to all who worked me on 144MHz EME using JT44 when I was on Sunday.

        I was going to mail out wave files individually, but then I decided to put
        wave files generated by WSJT on my website so more interested parties could
        listen to / use them with WSJT.

        So there are 17 such wave files at:

        http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/JT44.htm

        There are 1-3 for each station I worked, and some for K1UHF and RU1AA even
        though we didn't complete, as I had good copy at my end for both.

        That's all there is on my JT44 webpage at present, and given the GREAT pages
        by others I probably won't add much more, as there's already so much good
        info out there.

        I hope someone finds the wave files useful / enjoyable.

        Thanks to everyone who helped me have such a blast with this on Sunday, and
        thanks especially to Joe, K1JT!!

        PS QSL's are on the way to all with whom I completed JT44 EME contacts.

        73,

        Roger Rehr
        W3SZ FN20ah
        2 Merrymount Road
        Reading, PA 19609-1718
        http://www.qsl.net/w3sz
      • wd4kpd
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
          test sri new computer install

          david/wd4kpd
        • kenneth ferguson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2006
            has anyone had sucsess uesing 13 cms on wsjt's software
            ken g0hyp
          • kenneth ferguson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 17, 2007
            • n8wac