08/02/03 RH summary addendum

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      Quick addendum to report. Dang.- can't win for losing! Missed a page
      of email in printouts and while putting things away I just noticed
      report from Charlie, W0RRY (got to love the call!). My appologies Charlie.

      2m - heard NL7CO. N1EL ??, WA5UFH, W5SNX, KC5OAO and NJ0U. Called Dick
      but no joy.

      Charlie reports getting back on WSJT modes after being off for a spell
      and says he will be improving his system.

      TNX again Charlie! - Bruce, KD5IUG