Re: [VHF] Looking for Cushcraft or similar 3-el 6m yagi

  • Tad Danley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      Chris Boone wrote:
      > DONT get a PAR antenna!!!..

      Hi Chris, sorry to hear of your trouble with the Par. Have you tried
      contacting Dale to see what he might do?

      I have owned PAR Omniangles for years on 6, 2 and 432 and had them
      outside as fixed and portable antennas with never an issue of any kind -
      including mobile on a big mag mount while traveling down some Texas
      highways at 80 MPH. Currently I have my 6 and 2 meter Par Omniangle
      antennas mounted (semi stealth) in a Pin Oak tree here in Austin. Even
      the crows that roost on them can't hurt them!

      Good luck and 73,

      --
      Tad Danley, K3TD
      EM10dq