Sunday Morning Random Hour Report - 19 April 09

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Thanks for the reports this week! Note the addition of the random/scheduled
      notation for each completed contact. I would like reports from all
      stations participating in Sunday Random Hour, no matter where you are
      located!

      Contacts are via FSK441, unless otherwise noted. You may see some JT65B
      contacts listed, as several of us out west have been experimenting with
      other modes for ionoscatter and troposcatter.

      New reporting addition: Random (R), or Scheduled (S)

      RH Report for Sunday, April 19, 2009:

      6M:

      KI7JA:
      WKD: KE7NR (A)

      KC0HLN:
      HRD: N5OMG, N0PB

      KS7S:
      WKD: KU7Z (R)
      HRD: WA7HQD, KE7NR, W5WVO

      2M: No Reports

      Remember, Sunday Random Hour runs from 5AM-9AM local time, both
      bands simultaneously - "pick your poison" and have fun!

      Keep those reports coming - Jim KS7S