Re: [wsjtgroup] Changelog for newer versions of WSJT?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hi David,

      w6dtw wrote:
      > I just noticed that on K1JT's page at Princeton there is a 7.03
      > release. The changelog doesn't talk about what's in this
      > version; is there a list somewhere? Or alternatively; can
      > someone who's upgraded comment on this new version?

      Sorry, my new website upgrades ended up with the Changelog
      link pointing to an old version of that file. It has now
      been fixed: go to

      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjt.html

      and click on Changelog.

      The bottom line: versions of WSJT with higher numbers than
      5.9.7 have introduced experimental modes JT2, JT4, and the
      WSPR QSO mode, and several minor bugs or limitations have
      been fixed.