Random Hour Report 4-11-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 4/11/2009
      I received 7 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt
      of each report.  If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason.  So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR  - Called but not worked
      HRD  - Heard

      RANDOM:

      6M
      WA5UFH WRK: N3LL, WA5DJJ CNR: KE7NR HRD: W5UWB, K2DRH, WA5TKU
      VE3CDX/W7 W5WVO, W6OUU, KS7S, W7CE
      WB3BEL WRK: W4RYW, HRD N3LL, WB2RVX, K8MD
      WA5DJJ WRK: WA5UFH CNR: KE7NR
      W6OUU WRK: VE3CDXW7, KS7S, W5WVO
      W5WVO WRK: WA5TKU, VE3CDX/W7, W6OUU
      WB2RXV WRK: K8MD, K2DRH, N3LL, W9NHE, W1IPL CNR: WA4LHD

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: WA5DJJ
      WA5DJJ WRK: WA5UFH

      SCHEDULED:

      6M
      W5WVO WRK: WD0T

      2M
      NONE REPORTED

      NEXT SHOWER: April 20, 2009 (Daytime) April Piscids
      April 8th through April 29th.

      Soapbox:
      WA5UFH: Worked 3 heard 6. Seems like lite activity however
      I believe we are still in the winter blues. Better times
      are still to come.

      WB2RXV: it was a fun morning with decent rox and some e's
      mixed in

      WA5DJJ: Starting the reporting of Scheduled and Unscheduled contacts.
      Please indicate which is which on your reports. Reports picked up some
      since last week. Thanks to all who sent them in.  Looks to me like
      the Meteors are picking up some.  I had some really nice bursts on
      both 6 and 2 Meters.  See you all next week.

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...