KS7S Portable on DM42?DM52 Boundary for Saturday Random Hour

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 2:14 PM

      Greetings All:

      I will be operating portable from the DM42xa/DM52aa boundary, east of Dragoon, AZ, for the April 18, 2009 Saturday WSJT Random Hour.  I hope to be QRV from approximately 1230Z to 1700Z or so.

      I will concentrate on 6M, but will also have 2M capability – if you have a need for one of these two grids on 2M, please send me a note beforehand so that I can assess the need.

      Setup will be IC-7000/TE 0510G (170W) and 3-el or 4-el yagi at 22’ for 6M, IC-7000/RFC 2-117 (170W) and 2M9 at 25’ for 2M.  I will have internet capability, so real-time coordination on Ping Jockey will be possible.

      Looking forward to working everyone Saturday morning!

      73 Jim KS7S

      DM41un

      Sierra Vista, AZ