Sunday Morning Random Hour Reports - 22 March through 5 April 09

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 5:06 AM
      Sorry for the gap in the reports, but I'm not receiving many reports from
      you ping jockeys out there! I would like reports from all stations
      participating in Sunday Random Hour, no matter where you are located!

      Contacts are via FSK441, unless otherwise noted. You may see some JT65B
      contacts listed, as several of us out west have been experimenting with
      other modes for ionoscatter and troposcatter.

      RH Report for Sunday, March 22, 2009:

      6M:

      WA5UFH:
      WKD: AA9MY
      HRD: W5WSR (Local)
      CNR: KE7NR

      W6OUU:
      WKD: VE3CDX/W7

      KS7S: (Trip to DN71 - not QRV)

      2M: No Reports

      Soapbox:

      W6OUU: "Conditions seemed off again Sunday morning"

      RH Report for Sunday, March 29, 2009: (burnout from Sprint?)

      6M:

      KS7S:
      WKD: VE3CDX/W7

      2M: No Reports

      RH Report for Sunday, April 5, 2009:

      6M:

      VE6CPP:
      WKD: K0RI

      W6OUU:
      WKD: W7MEM, W0IOH

      VE3CDX/W7:
      WKD: KE7NR/P, KI7AB, W5WVO, K7MAC, W7CE, W7MEM, W0IOH
      HRD: WA7HQD, K7RNT

      KS7S:
      WKD: K0RI, K7MAC
      HRD: W5WVO, VE3CDX/W7, K5LA, KI7AB
      CNR: KE7NR/P

      2M:

      W6OUU:
      WKD: K0RI, KS7S

      KS7S:
      WKD: W6OUU

      Remember, Sunday Random Hour runs from 5AM-9AM local time, both bands
      simultaneously - "pick your poison" and have fun!

      Keep those reports coming - Jim KS7S