FS: 6m kilowatt amp - converted AL-80B

  • Bill Dzurilla
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      PRICE REDUCED - I picked up a new amp that covers 160m-6m, so my converted AL-80B six meter monobander is up for sale. It runs well and puts out over a kilowatt with 70 watts drive. The final is an Amperex 3-500Z. Wired for 240v, can also be used with 120v. Amp has two cross-needle meters to monitor voltage, current, and forward and reflected power output. May be keyed as soon as it is turned on, no warm-up required. Weighs 48 lbs (22 kg). $950 plus shipping, local pickup welcome. Would consider a trade for a working 160m-70cm rig (FT-857, FT-897, IC-706MKIIG, etc) plus cash, or even trade for IC-7000, or possibly another HF rig.
      73, Bill NZ5N
      Plantation, FL
      billdz.geo at yahoo.com
      phone: 954-600-5693