Random Hour Report for 4-4-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 4/4/2009
      I received 5 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt
      of each report.  If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason.  So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR  - Called but not worked
      HRD  - Heard

      6M
      W9SE CNR:WD4ELG
      WA5UFH WRK: W5WVO HRD: N5SIX/M, W5UWB
      W5UWB WRK: W0IOH, W5WVO, K2DRH, N5SIX/M IN EM18 HRD: WA5UFH
      WB3BEL WRK: K2DRH, HRD N3CXV
      N5SIX/M (EM52) WRK: W5UWB, HRD: WA5UFH, K2DRH

      2M
      WA5UFH NOTHING!
      W5UWB WRK: KE7NR (not random - was checking my Rx)

      NEXT SHOWER: April 20, 2009 (Daytime) April Piscids
      April 8th through April 29th.

      Soapbox:

      N5SIX/M: I was able to amble over to EM52 again this morning
      for 6m portion of RH.  It is a big 1/4 mile (actually less)
      to the line.

      W9SE: I lost my magic touch.  First time I only heard one
      station during RH.

      WA5UFH: Wow, terrible conditions ...

      W5UWB: And of course, was hearing my local (200mi) neighbor
      WA5UFH. Tried to stay on his sequence regardless where I
      was aiming. May have had one "OOPS" or two.

      WA5DJJ: Reports seem to drop off after sprints.  Most reported poor
      conditions. Hope to be on this coming weekend.  Hope to see you
      all there.

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...