Re: [wsjtgroup] PingJockey

  • Chris Cox, N0UK
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7 11:52 AM
      PingJockey Central is not down, however, there was a major and unexpected
      network change that took place at the hosting site yesterday that has
      caused it's IP address to change.

      You may need to restart your web browser or even reboot your PC if is has
      cached the old address.

      73 Chris Cox, N0UK email: chrisc@... or chrisc@...
      or chris@...
      Home Page: http://WWW.BritishCarAndDriver.Com http://www.pingjockey.net

      Don't Believe Everything You Think.
    • wbr/wf4r
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7 1:42 PM
        I've not seen any response to your question, so I'll jump in and say it is up now anyway.  Not a real timely response though.  Are you still not able to get to pingjockey.net?
        73, Bill
        W.B.Runyon,Sr.
        Amateur Radio WF4R (FM16ts)
        Chesapeake, VA

        Apr 7, 2009 02:19:57 PM, aesitt@... wrote:

        Is the Pingjockey page down or do i have a problem? Been that way for 24+ hours now. Ed n5jeh