PingJockey

  • aesitt@spinn.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7 11:19 AM
      Is the Pingjockey page down or do i have a problem? Been that way for 24+ hours now. Ed n5jeh
    • Chris Cox, N0UK
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7 11:52 AM
        PingJockey Central is not down, however, there was a major and unexpected
        network change that took place at the hosting site yesterday that has
        caused it's IP address to change.

        You may need to restart your web browser or even reboot your PC if is has
        cached the old address.

        73 Chris Cox, N0UK email: chrisc@... or chrisc@...
        or chris@...
        Home Page: http://WWW.BritishCarAndDriver.Com http://www.pingjockey.net

        Don't Believe Everything You Think.
      • wbr/wf4r
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7 1:42 PM
          I've not seen any response to your question, so I'll jump in and say it is up now anyway.  Not a real timely response though.  Are you still not able to get to pingjockey.net?
          73, Bill
          W.B.Runyon,Sr.
          Amateur Radio WF4R (FM16ts)
          Chesapeake, VA