Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT crashing in JT6M mode

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
      Bill:
      The first thing I would do is upgrade to version 7. That may solve all of your problems.
      Al
      wa4ewv

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
        I did that, and it did. No more crashes on JT6M. However, as soon as I upgraded, my amplifier decided to bite the dust, so I guess it didn't like WSJT7. (Just kidding.) Anyway, out of the frying pan and into the fire...

        Bill W5WVO