Winter 2008 Rally Certificate

  • wsjtuser
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 4:28 PM
      Just received my FB certificate for the Winter HSMS Rally. Always fun to work. Thanks to the Contest Coordinators.
      73, Norm kc6zwt.
    • Jim, KS7S
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009

        I second Norm’s comments – received my certificate yesterday after returning from a two-day trip – it will look very nice on the wall!

        Tnx to all for the QSO’s and thanks to the contest coordinators!

        Jim KS7S