Random Hour Report 3-21-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2009
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 3/21/2009
      I received 7 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt
      of each report.  If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason.  So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR  - Called but not worked
      HRD  - Heard

      6M
      WB3BEL WRK: K2DRH
      W9SE HRD:W8PAT,K2DRH,WB3BEL,WD4KPD,K8MD,W5UWB,N5SIX/M,
             AA9MY,WB2RVX,KC0HLN,W0FY.
      N5SIX/M WRK: N0BP, K2DRH CNR: K8MD, W9SE HRD: N3LL
      W3RGA HRD: WB3BEL  K2DRH  WD4KPD  K8MD  AJ8P
      W5UWB WRK: K0RI, KE7NR, K2DRH, K0RDF, KC0HLN
      WA5DJJ WRK: W60UU HRD: KE7NR W5UWB
      KC0HLN WRK: W5UWB, HRD WB2RVX, W9SE

      2M
      WA5DJJ: NOTHING!

      NEXT SHOWER: April 20, 2009 (Daytime) April Piscids
      April 8th through April 29th.

      Soapbox:
      N5SIX/M: Fairly good rocks on 6m into the car set up this morning.

      W5UWB: It was fun!

      WA5DJJ: Had a very enjoyable visit from VE3CDX/5 during the Random Hour.
      It was a real surprise to see him.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...