August Skeds 2m from VE7 Land

  • cqer01
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      I'm looking for 2m skeds (late night/ early mornings) as the Perseids
      peak gets closer. I'm particularly interested in exploring the
      possibility of double-hop hsms during and around the peak nights, say
      out to 1800-2000 mile range, but, I would also be interested in
      running with anyone over the next week or so.

      Steve / VE7SL Mayne Island, BC CN88