WSJT runs only under administrator rights?

  • gunter.henning
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009
      Hello to all,

      as a newbie to WSJT I have a question to the experienced community: does WSJT6 only run under admin rights (Win XP SP3)? Under my (restricted) user account the control screen comes up shortly and closes down with an error message....

      Thank you for an advice
      Gun - DL2AYK
    • WY5R
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009

        I have had this problem even with admin rights.  It turned out to be incorrect audio in and audio out ports.  As soon as they were set correctly, all was well.  I don’t know if the audio ports require admin rights to access, however.

        73’s de WY5R – KD