Random Hour Report for 3-7-2009

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      Message
      Random Hour Report for 3/7/2009
      Email Random Hour Reports to
      dhassall@...
      I received 5 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt
      of each report.  If you do not get a “thank you” email back,
      I didn’t get your report for some Reason.  So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR  - Called but not worked
      HRD  - Heard

      6M
      W3RGA CNR: WU9Q HRD: AJ8P, WN3SIX, KC0HLN, N3CXV, AB8CL
      WA5DJJ HRD: KE7NR, WA5UFH, N9ET, KS7S, N7BPA, NN5K, K5LA
      WU9Q WRK: KC0HLN HRD: WN3SIX
      WA5UFH HRD: KE7NR NN5K
      KC0HLN WRK: WN3SIX  WU9Q  KE5CLR

      2M
      NONE

      NEXT SHOWER: April 20, 2009 (Daytime) April Piscids
      April 8th through April 29th.

      Soapbox:
      WU9Q: I was able to move the 6m beam more toward the front of the
      lot, attached to the chimney. It's also higher. I'm amazed a couple
      of stations actually heard me.  Jerry helped with the QSO exchange.
      It turns out I was a bit confused. The sequence is a lot like the
      HF JT65A exchange. It makes sense now. Hi Hi.

      WA5UFH: terrible RH for me, noise was bad...

      WA5DJJ: Well back to Random Hour. Didn't get but a few reports from
      last Saturday. Seems like we lost our "groove" about reporting.
      From the looks of things, There was some activity.  Hope to see you
      all Next week.

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ