Sunday Morning Random Hour Report - 1 March 09

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      Thanks to those that submitted reports for this week! I'm sure reports were
      down due to everyone being worn out from the first Saturday Sprint. I would
      like reports from all stations participating in Sunday Random Hour, no
      matter where you are located!

      Contacts are via FSK441, unless otherwise noted. You may see some JT65B
      contacts listed, as several of us out west have been experimenting with
      other modes for ionoscatter and troposcatter.

      RH Report for Sunday, March 1, 2009:

      6M:

      KI7JA:
      WKD: W6OUU, KE7NR

      WA5DJJ:
      WKD: KD5JGA, K5LA (Local)
      HRD: W6OUU, KS7S, KE7NR 6OUU

      KS7S:
      WKD: W6OUU (JT65B)
      HRD: WA5DJJ, KE7NR
      CNR: KD5JGA

      2M:

      No Reports

      KI7JA: "Conditions were not great on 6m, but enough to work Don at nearly
      1000 miles"

      WA5DJJ: "I had a few good Meteors. Glad to see K5LA on from my area"

      Remember, Sunday Random Hour runs from 5AM-9AM local time, both bands
      simultaneously - "pick your poison" and have fun!

      Keep those reports coming - Jim KS7S