FINAL list of logs submitted and requested for February Sprint

  • Bill W5WVO
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      This is the final Logs Submitted list until I publish the Sprint results
      Friday evening. If anybody still hasn't gotten their log in and wants to, this
      is the time.

      As of Thursday afternoon:

      K0RDF
      K2DRH
      K4CML
      K7CW
      K7JIZ
      K8WW
      KC6ZWT
      KE7NR
      KI7JA
      KS7S
      NZ3M
      VE2DSB
      W3RGA
      W5WVO
      W6OUU
      W6RQR
      W9NHE
      W9SE
      WØIOH
      WA3LTB
      WA4EWV
      WA5DJJ
      WA5UFH
      WD4ELG

      Total logs so far: 24
      Total of calls reported worked so far: 35
      Total QSOs reported: 128

      The following stations were reported as having been worked in the Sprint, but
      have not yet submitted their own logs. ALL entries are important, even if you
      just made one contact. We'd like to hear from you......

      AB8CL
      AF6KD
      KØRI
      K1RZ
      K3CB
      K4AL
      KD7UO
      KE2N
      KU7A
      NØPB
      N3LL
      N4WY
      N6RMJ
      N7BPA

      THIS LIST IS SHRINKING, BUT IT'S NOT GONE! There's a few guys in this list I
      don't know, but a lot of the calls here are familiar long-time WSJTers. Come
      on guys!! Remember, your entry is important even if you only made one or two
      contacts in the Sprint.

      73,
      Bill W5WVO